MAKE AN IMPRESSION WITH A BANNER IN THE STUDENT UNION ROTUNDA!
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance of posting.
- Banner space may be reserved for one week; a week begins Monday and ends Sunday. Limit two consecutive week-long reservations per event.
- Banners must be delivered to the Reservations Office no later than 12:00 PM on the Friday prior to the reserved week. Installation and removal is performed by Student Union personnel.
- Banners can be constructed of paper, fabric, vinyl or other lightweight pliable materials. Do not use glitter. Wood, cardboard or other similar type materials may not be used for safety reasons.
- Two banner sizes (horizontal in orientation) are accepted: 3’(h)x5'(w) and 3’(h)x10’(w).
- Banners will be available for pickup for one week after removal. Any unclaimed banners will be discarded.
Contact CRES (Conference, Reservations, & Event Services)
Student Union, Room 252 | 704-687-7872 | email@example.com | M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
For installation of outdoor banners on campus grounds, contact CRES who will assist your coordination with UNC Charlotte Facilities Management.